To ensure that you have a safe and worry-free stay, we comply with all government regulations and COVID-19 protection measures that apply to our hotel. Below you will find our measures:
- Custom protocols for cleaning and hygiene
- Presence of disinfectants in public areas
- Keep 1.5 meters distance. Both to our employees and to other guests
- On arrival, we will explain our measures (from a distance)
- If you or your fellow traveler has COVID-19 symptoms, do not visit our hotel please stay home
- Breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner are served in the room or on the terrace (12:00 – 18:00).
- The tables on the terraces are at an appropriate distance from each other, the aisles are spacious
- A maximum of 2 guests per table are allowed. If you are one household more guests are allowed.
- If you stay several nights, we will clean your room in the morning during your absence. If you do not want housekeeping service, you can let this known at the reception
- We request that you keep the disinfected room key with you during your stay and return it at check out
- Please settle your invoice on the day of departure with Maestro, credit card and / or contactless
- We do not offer a pick up / drop off service to and from the train station or airport
- Unfortunately, dogs and other pets are not welcome in our hotel
- The Azzurro Wellness and its facilities are partly closed
If you have additional questions, we are happy to assist you. For information about the COVID-19 virus, please visit the Dutch RIVM (National Institute for Health and Environment) website.
Thank you again for your understanding for this special situation. We hope to welcome you soon at Vesper Hotel
With kind regards,
Your Vesper Team